The Smart Dimmer SD-V10 (1 channel) is a cutting-edge product of the MASTER Smart Home line. It is suitable for managing and controlling devices that support the 1-10V protocol, like dimmable LED Panels and Inverters for electric motor control.
Adjust the intensity of lighting or the speed of electric motors with linear and stable operation. Can be controlled locally with a push-button and remotely via the MASTER Smart Home application over internet or WiFi. The following user manual will help you install the “MASTER Smart Home” app for Android or iOS and enjoy the “smart” lighting control functions.
Download the SD-V10 manual
DIMMER: Electronic 1-10V
OPERATING VOLTAGE: 180-230V AC
OUTPUT SIGNAL: 1-10V / 50mA
- of operation: -20°C to +50°C
- of storage: -20°C to +60°C
WIRE SIZE: ∅0.5 mm to ∅3.5 mm
FUNCTION: Soft Start
Lower limit setting: SD-V10 enables the user to preset the minimum brightness of the dimmable LED lamps if required. This process is achieved through the MASTER Smart Home application.
• To prevent any accidents, installation must be carried out by quilified personel
• Imporper installation or use can result in electric shock or fire
• Install the product according to the electrical draft of installation